All Natural Paws 'n' Nose Balm All Season Protection Kit
All Natural Paws 'n' Nose Balm 🐾
All Season Protection Kit
A Second Option to Dog Booties!
Does your pet:
✔️ lick & chew their paws excessively?
✔️ have a dry/cracked nose?
This all natural non toxic balm aids in healing these affected areas. A simple 4 ingredient formula with no perfumes, chemicals, or artificial ingredients. Designed to provide relief and comfort.
1) All Natural Paws 'n' Nose Balm, 95ml
2) Single Self-Adherent Wrap Roll, 3in x 5yd (colours vary)
* Use self-adherent wrap on paws for issues requiring extra healing time *
This product contains natural rubber latex.
* Kit items can be purchased separately *
❄️ Usage for Outdoor Winter Use:
✔️ Apply before walking outdoors
✔️ Beeswax & coconut oil act as a barrier to snow, ice & salt
✔️ Balm lasts for a 15-20 min walk, then absorbs into paws for moisturizing
✔️ Use the wrap in the kit to cover & protect your dog's paws (or your own booties) before going outside
☀️ Other Usage:
✔️ Use consistently to protect from cracking and drying
✔️ Balm will not protect from hot pavement. Intended for moisturizing purposes
✔️ If your pet does lick the "Paws 'n' Nose Relief Balm" no worries, it's non toxic!
Directions for General Use:
1. With your fingertips, rub "Paws 'n' Nose Relief Balm" between fingers to soften for easier application.
2. Apply the "Paws 'n' Nose Relief Balm" to the paws, nose, or wherever the dry skin is present.
Directions When Using with Wrap for Paws:
3. If requiring extra care and self-adherent wrap is needed; unwind approximately 12 inches of self-adherent wrap from the roll and allow the wrap to relax.
4. Without stretching, apply one full wrap around the foot and overlap. Press overlapped areas lightly with your hands to keep the end in place (this allows for the wrap to stick to itself).
5. Proceed with wrapping, applying tension to the wrap only to obtain desired compression. Always unwind more self-adherent wrap from the roll before making a wrap so that the product is not applied with too much tension.
6. When application is complete, cut off excess self-adherent wrap. Secure the end of the application by gently pressing it down on top of itself.
7. NEVER leave your pet unattended with the self-adherent wrap. They should be monitored to detour from licking or chewing the wrapped paw(s).
1. By pulling too tightly while wrapping, this will create a compression bandage, which can compromise circulation if too tight.
2. Do not reuse the same piece of the self-adherent wrap. Reusing may result in compromising product integrity and/or lead to device failure.
1. Test on small area first
2. Not intended for oral consumption
3. Not recommended for use on puppies under the age of 16 weeks
4. For best results, use consistently/daily, results vary on an individual basis
5. Not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent, and/or cure an illness or disease, or take the place of medical advice.